Wednesday 1 January 2014

Hello 2014, I'm happy to see you!

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year with your family and friends and got completely and utterly spoilt!

I am very excited to welcome in the New Year as I've got lots of big things planned. Firstly I'll be getting married which is an incredible magical experience and has turned me into a giddy little girl planning the biggest day of her life! Not only we have the wedding to look forward to but to top it off twelve days later my husband and I will be heading off to Thailand to start our 18 months of traveling across the world! I cannot describe how ready I am for this massive adventure!

Eighteen months ago we decided to move out of our little cottage in Norfolk and plan the trip of a lifetime. We moved back in with our parents to save every last penny. Believe me it has been hard, but paid off completely when we booked our tickets at the beginning of December. We've been recommended by a friend to go with a company called Thai Intro where they take you under their wing for the first week and show you all the gorgeous sights and experiences Thailand had to offer! Then the rest is up to us, this is where I think the real adventure will start! 

This year I plan to keep you all up to date with all my planning and preparations for both the wedding and traveling. I hope you enjoy my blog!

Happy New Year!
Love Chailey x



This is us on Christmas Day toasting to the New Year ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home