Friday 11 April 2014

DIY Bride!

Evening my lovelies!

It has been far too long! I've been so busy getting stuck in with organising the wedding, life in general has taken a back seat! 

I just wanted to share with you a competition I won last week! I know it's very cliche but I never win anything! Last week lo and behold I won! Kerrie Micthell, my wonderful talented wedding photographer hosted a competition for all diy crafty brides out there! To enter you had to take a picture of your wedding diy protects them upload to Instagram entering the hash tag #KMPDIY!

My prize was a fantastic wedding DIY manual wrote by the extremely talented Laura Strutt! Since receiving the book in the post it has become my bible! I've got so many hints, tips and ideas of how to make my day that more unique! I carry it everywhere with me! 


This book has really got me to get on top of all my crafts I've been planning to do! I've started making my own tea cup candles and been making my own confetti! I really reccomend any of you diy brides to be to head over to amazon and purchase the book! http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/085733381X?pc_redir=1397617044&robot_redir=1




I'll keep you updated on what projects I do next!

Love Chailey



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home